Text Display: Small  Large | Change contrast  Change contrast
English | العربية
  1   2  
Truck Road will be diverted in 24/06/2017 to the Orbital Highway. Few roundabouts will be replaced by U-turns. Follow directional si...
Small & Medium Scale Industrial Area
Full Name
Email Address
  Send me your regular newsletter.  
Issue of Industrial Licenses

Change of Location of an Industrial Project

  1. Filling an application form for change of location of an Industrial Project APPLY NOW
  2. Every page of application form filled by project owner must be signed and stamped with company official stamp.
  3. Applications are submitted to the Industrial Licensing & Control Division.
  4. Valid ID copy for Project owner and partners, if any.
  5. Letter of authorization of representative from t concerned person with valid ID copy.
  6. Preliminary environmental approval from the Supreme Council for the Environment and Natural Reserves.
  7. Application to be submitted to Licensing & Industrial Control Section.
There aren't any events right now. Please come back later!